Instagram

Monday 5 December 2016

TV Shows I'm Obsessed With

We've all wasted a lot of hours chain-watching TV shows, right? I know it's not just me... There's some sort of sadness in finishing a series, but then also the excitement of starting a new one- what a rollercoaster of emotions! I've watched a lot of TV in my time so far, but here's a few of the shows that make it so difficult for me to turn the TV off...


One Tree Hill
I wrote a rather lengthy post about this show so it was obviously going to be the first one on my list... This show changed my life. It's so inspiring, and there's a lovely bit of man candy in it for everyone- I won't say anymore about it. 😉
The Big Bang Theory
I've only recently become obsessed with this show, but it has very rapidly taken over me. I've watched all of the series' over and over and I'm still not bored of it. It's such an easy watch, I can put it on in the background when I'm doing uni work, or just get into bed and relax while watching a few episodes. I like that the episodes are short, because my attention span is like that of a six year old... My addiction to this show got so bad that I actually sat in bed one day and watched 27 episodes straight. Oops! 🙈 The best thing about this show is that it appeals to the nerd within me, especially when they make maths jokes that I understand! 😂
Bones
This is definitely a TV show that I would've never imagined getting addicted to, but I certainly have! I own the DVD box set with seasons 1-10 already, and I will be asking for season 11 for Christmas. 🙈 Not only do I love Emily Deschanel, but this show is so gripping. There's a small part of me that likes watching dramas, I find things like this extremely interesting for some reason! Bones combines the FBI working to solve murder cases, with the scientific aspect of trying to find out how someone died by analysing their bones. Behind all the mysterious murder stories, there is also an adorable love story that melts my heart. It's funny, cute, interesting, gripping, disgusting and sad all at the same time- there's nothing that this show doesn't have.
The Walking Dead
I hate this show. But I love it too. It's so addictive and gripping, I spend most of the episodes sat with my mouth wide open in horror. I honestly think this show will eventually ruin my life. It's already half way there! Every time you become attached to a character, something has to happen to them. I don't often cry at things on the telly, but some of the deaths in this had me in tears. There's a lot of blood and yes, you have to see a lot of people have their faces eaten, but it's definitely worth it! It's also nice to sit and watch Andrew Lincoln do his thing. 😉😍
Tattoo Fixers
I must have some sort of obsession with tattoos because I just love looking at them! It's so amazing to watch how the artists transform a terrible tattoo into something magnificent to look at. Some of the tattoos that people come in with are hilarious, and not to mention that Jay is a looker. 😍
Mrs Brown's Boys
This show is purely my kind of humour. It's immature, rude and just damn hilarious! I don't have much else to say about this show apart from how I can watch it several times and still find the jokes just as funny as the first time.
Bodyshockers
I absolutely adore Katie Piper, she's so inspiring! I knew I would love this show straight away purely because she was presenting it, but nothing can quite top that satisfaction you get when you see a surgeon removing a breast implant. Yep, that sounds so weird but it's true. 🙈 Some of the things on this show I would've never expected to see- I didn't even know that you could have your skin cut open and have plastic shapes inserted underneath?? Someone literally had horns inserted into her forehead. 😱 Some of it is quite gross, but it becomes so fascinating that I just can't look away!
Do you like any of these shows as well? Let me know! I'd also love to hear about your favourite shows so that I can give them a watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment