Instagram

Monday 19 December 2016

My Top 5 Christmas Movies

With Christmas just around the corner and everybody getting in the festive spirit, I thought I'd join in and create a blog post explaining my top 5 christmas films of all time! Sometimes I can be a little bit bah-humbug because of all the stress that Christmas causes, and of course the fact that exams sneak up on us shortly after we've recovered from our New Year hangover. But nevertheless I still love Christmas, even if I don't always admit it. The thing that always gets me in the festive mood is a good old Christmas film.

Elf
I don't think I've ever met anyone who doesn't love this film. If you haven't seen it, then please stop reading and go watch it immediately!! It is my absolute favourite to watch at Christmas, especially when I'm in need of a laugh. 
Love Actually
Come on, this has to be almost everyone's favourite film to watch at Christmas!
Miracle on 34th Street
It's not very often that people have seen this film when I mention it, but it is so cute! I'd definitely recommend watching it if you haven't already- get nice and cosy with some blankets and a hot chocolate!
The Polar Express 
I had never seen this film until about 4 years ago. It was Christmas eve and I was revising for my a-level maths exams (nerd, I know), and this came on the telly so I decided to leave it on in the background and ended up getting hooked! Now I don't go past Christmas without watching it!
Nativity!
When this film first came out, I went to the cinema with my family on Christmas eve to watch it and absolutely fell in love. It's completely childish which means it is right up my street! I've also seen the 2nd and 3rd one but this one will always be the best. I just can't resist singing along to the songs!
There are so many more amazing Christmas films that I'll be watching this week as we enjoy the run up to the big day, but here's one thing that always shocks people... I've never seen The Grinch! *gasps*

But don't worry, my boyfriend is making me watch it this year as we sit and watch a back to back chain of Christmas movies.

What's your favourite Christmas film? Do you have any traditions involving certain movies? Let me know, I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment