Instagram

Monday 15 August 2016

Blogger Tiki Party!

This was my second blogging event ever (following the Body Shop event earlier in the year) and it's safe to say that I was petrified!! With that being said, I was made to feel so welcome by everybody there and I had an amazing time!
First of all, the venue was perfect. Island Bar, Birmingham is a wonderful little cocktail bar perfect for hosting a tiki party! We were able to enjoy delicious cocktails while going round and talking to brands - what more could you want? Loads of brands got involved, whether it be by sending a little freebie for the raffle or goody bags, or by attending the party to speak to us about their products.
I have to admit that my inner child was released as I couldn't stop grinning after my raffle ticket was the first to be chosen to go and pick a prize! From a lovely selection gifts, I (obviously) chose a hamper of sweets sent by Swizzels Matlow. ;)
At the end of the event, we each received a huge goody bag that was jam-packed full of amazing freebies! So many of these items have been put to good use so far and I will review them separately at a later date. But I'd like to say a huge thank you to the companies that donated items for the event!
Most importantly, I had an amazing day with my friends Ashton and Charlotte meeting lots of lovely new people. Massive thank you to Kirsty for hosting the event and being so lovely and helpful throughout! It was fantastic to meet you and I can't wait to see you again at your next event. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment