Instagram

Tuesday 21 June 2016

Why Internet Friends Are The Best Friends

If I had to name one thing that I was sick and tired of hearing, it would be my mum saying "be careful" when it comes to speaking to my internet friends. I could probably moan for a while about this, but instead I've decided to list some of my internet friends and write about what they mean to me. So this one is for all my internet besties, I hope you know how much I appreciate you. Do you believe that internet friends aren't real friends? Well here's why you're wrong.

Georgia @RachsPlattenum
Georgia? She's alright I guess. Not really got much to say. JOKES. This girl is my best friend. She's stood by me through thick and thin. We knew each other before Rachel, but it's down to her that we became as close as we are. We met for the first time ever because you decided to use your spare concert ticket on me, now look at us! I can always count on you to catch me if I fall, and to make me laugh when I'm sad. We may not get to see each other all the time but when we are together we definitely make the most of it! I'm so grateful that I have you in my life, you truly are my best friend. Can't wait to see you again this summer! Love you to the moon and back again xxxxxx
world friend moment best friends probably

Meg @megan_church7
By far the biggest loser I have ever known. I'm only kidding (well, I'm not sure if I am really, lol!) We haven't been speaking for very long but you've already made number 2 on my list, that shows how much I really do love and appreciate you. You're always there for me, and I'll be forever grateful for that! I'm so upset that we were so close at the Rachel concert but we never met. But hopefully sometime soon we will be able to meet! Thank you for always picking me up when I'm down, I love you all the world Meggles (sorry!) <3
Kelly @kelkelcookx
We've been through so much together. We've known each other for over 2 years now and you were there for me through the worst of it all. We've had our ups and downs but we always make it through! You were the rock that kept me going through my darkest days and I'll always be grateful for that. Here's to hoping we can have a wonderful friendship, leaving all the mental illnesses behind. Lots of love <3
Milah @wtfmilah
I always wanted to be friends with you Milah, I followed you as a katycat and always wished we would become friends! Then Rachel came into our lives and brought us together properly. You're so lovely and you're always there for me. I have so much fun speaking to you on FaceTime, we should definitely do it more often! We live so many miles apart but hopefully one day (next year!!!) we will be able to meet and spend some time together. Love you girl!

Becs @beckstheobald
Far too much to say about this idiot! We've had so many good times together, it's always eventful when we meet! From filling someone's room with hundreds of empty beer cans, to singing and dancing around the room to Katy Perry. You're literally hilarious, I'm always laughing when I'm with you. I'm so grateful that we live so close because I hate being apart from you for too long! I miss ya too much. Love you loads beautiful girl! I'll come see you soon.

Crystal @tipsyontaylor
Well, I'll never forget how I met this amazing gal. Georgia and I were interviewed while we were queuing for the Rachel concert in London. Crystal was fangirling behind us shouting "AAAWWWW" and then decided to tell everyone that she spoke to about how cute Georgia and I were, and how we met because of that concert. We bonded whilst we were queuing for hours waiting for Rachel, and found that she wasn't our only common interest. Although meeting again to MEET Rachel Platten (aaaaaah), we will be seeing each other again in September to attend the One Tree Hill convention in London! After we met Rachel we screamed and hugged and got so excited together, so now I can't wait to meet our OTH fave (Bethany Joy Lenz) together!! Looking forward to seeing you again Crystal, love ya!
one tree hill s

Becky @bexecola
The girl who made it all happen. I can honestly say that I wouldn't have met Rachel if it wasn't for this amazing lady. She saw that Crystal and I were waiting outside for Rachel and asked if she could join us as she was on her own. We bonded that day after spending hours together just waiting outside the venue where Rach was filming. When Rachel walked past us, Crystal and I couldn't speak, we were just in awe of her (i.e. sat with our gobs wide open staring as she walked past). It was only because Becky had the guts to actually speak to her and ask for photos that we ended up properly meeting her, lol! I had a great day with you girl, and I hope Rachel comes back to the UK soon so we can see each other again!
the-grinder  fox season 1 thanks thank you

Emma-Lou @EmmaLou_Katycat
She's so lovely. She texts me every day, sometimes more than once just to check that I'm okay. She cares so much and has the biggest heart! She's always there to help me when I'm down. We can talk for hours on the phone haha (oops!) and even though we live quite far away, I'm sure we will get to meet someday soon and have that hug we've been talking about for so long! Thank you for being so lovely and caring. Love you girl!
cmafest  twirl blow kiss twirling

Carrie @CarrieSchiller1
This lovely girl is great to talk to. We have spoken on FaceTime and it's lovely! I'm completely and utterly obsessed with her smile. She's more beautiful and perfect than she'll ever know. Stay strong Carrie, you're a wonderful person and I can't wait to meet you some day! Lots of love x
love dog pixar up doug

Fredi @frxdi
We go way back. We spoke years and years ago on twitter all because of a certain Ellie Goulding. It took us about 5 years to finally meet, but eventually we made it happen at a Rachel Platten concert (would've never called that, lol!) You are so lovely and I really hope we get to meet again soon!
ellie goulding ed1 love love

I've been waffling on for a long time now lol, so I'll just state a few others.
Annelise @annelisealways, Sophia @plattenfanxo, Kenzie @confidentkenz, Meg @MegNFry, Em @EmNixon92 and more.

Thank you to all of you for defying all those idiots that tell you not to speak to people on the internet. You all mean the absolute world to me and I hope one day I can say that I've met you all. 
love followers i love my followers love you all love everyone


No comments:

Post a Comment