Instagram

Wednesday 25 May 2016

5 Reasons To Love Katy Perry

In my opinion, there are hundreds of reasons to love Katy Perry; that woman is perfection. But I thought I would narrow it down to 5 simple reasons so that if anybody does decide to read this post, they're not reading for hours on end…

1. Beautiful
Just look at her. She's perfect in every way and completely natural. Her smile makes me so happy! She has been through so much but she never fails to put a huge smile on her face and go to extreme lengths to make her fans happy. I'm so proud of her.
2. Funny
Not only is Katy Perry talented, she's also bloody hilarious. So many things during her shows had me in fits of giggles, she's never been afraid to show off her quirky side to the world.
3. Different
This woman can pull off any outfit they put her in, no matter how ridiculous it may be. Somehow, she even manages to look good in them?! Katy Perry could probably wear a black bin bag and still look better than me when I've spent hours getting ready…
She isn't afraid to stand out and be different, and I think that is a great thing to preach as a role model to so many people. It's so important to be yourself.
4. Talented
I've seen this woman on tour 3 times and she certainly does not disappoint. Her vocals are flawless and she puts on an amazing show, I wouldn't expect any other. Even when she toured for her PRISM album, she still played the old hits that everybody loves - including I Kissed A Girl, E.T and Firework. Throughout the entire setlist, she interacted with her fans and even got people on stage with her. I would never pass up an opportunity to see her live, and I'd recommend her shows to anyone.
5. Inspirational
The first thing that springs to mind for me is a song off her most recent album, PRISM. It's called By the Grace of God. She wrote this song at a time in her life when she felt suicidal after the harsh break-up with Russell Brand (don't even get me started on him). The lyrics are all about how low she felt and how she managed to pick herself back up again.

"By the grace of God, I picked myself back up. I put one foot in front of the other and I looked in the mirror, and decided to stay."

So many fans related to this song, it was so beautiful to see how it inspired people to keep going.
Thank you for keeping me strong KP, I'll stand by you forever.
Do you love Katy Perry? If you do please contact me so we can form a lifelong friendship based on how much we love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment