Instagram

Thursday 17 March 2016

ellie goulding 2016!

I've been a huge Ellie Goulding fan since she released Starry Eyed back in 2010, I've seen her on her headlining tour 3 times (2010, 2013, 2016) and then she was a surprise guest when I saw Taylor Swift on her RED tour in London. Last week I saw her in her first ever arena tour and the progression since 2010, when she was singing on a small stage with her guitar in a tiny venue, is absolutely incredible. I thought I'd share my experience from the concert for anyone who likes Ellie!

The Delirium UK tour had 2 supporting artists but due to arriving late I missed the first one- LANY. The second support act was John Newman. Personally I'm not a massive fan of his but he certainly got the crowd going and put on a show! After patiently waiting, it was finally time for Ellie to come on at 9pm! Here is the setlist that she performed:

1. Aftertaste
2. Holding on for Life
3. Goodness Gracious
4. Something in the Way You Move
5. Outside
6. Devotion
7. Keep on Dancing
8. Dont Need Nobody
9. Explosions
10. How Long Will I Love You
11. Army
12. Lost and Found
13. Figure 8
14. On My Mind
15. Codes
16. I Need Your Love
17. We Can't Move to This
18. Burn
ENCORE:
19. Your Song
20. Anything Could Happen
21. Love Me Like You Do

Ellie put on a really fantastic show, but she also stuck to her roots and did some songs with her guitar. I'd definitely recommend this tour to anyone who likes any of her music and I would go again without hesitation!
This concert was such good value and I think it was the longest show I've ever attended. Doors opened at 6:30 and Ellie didn't go off until 11pm! I can honestly say that she has some of the best live vocals I've ever heard.
Have you seen Ellie live before or do you want to? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment