Instagram

Wednesday 9 March 2016

Experiencing paris for the first time!


During the weekend that just passed, I flew to Paris for the first time (second time flying)! Thanks to Boohoo.com, Ashton and I were able to stay in a 4* hotel in the centre of Paris and spend the weekend living in luxury! It felt like a completely different life- we were shopping in the expensive shops in such a beautiful city! Find out what we got up to...
Before we even set off to Paris, we were lucky enough to get some new clothes to take with us! We were given £100 Boohoo credit, so we each bought a new jacket/coat and a jumper! (You can see the coat I chose in the above image)

When we arrived at Leeds-Bradford airport, it was thick snow and this made me very worried about the weather in Paris as it had forecast rain and snow all weekend. :( The plane was delayed for two and a half hours because it needed its wings defrosting! Not the best start to the weekend...

BUT! When we landed in Paris, there was no snow to be seen! It turned out to be the most glorious weekend we could have hoped for at the beginning of March. I have so much to say about this fabulous weekend, but I'll try not to waffle too much...

Our hotel was so beautiful and posh- we actually felt out of place! We were right in the centre of Paris so just a walk away from everything! The first place we went to was the Eiffel Tower- it was so beautiful in person, photos really don't do it justice.
We spent a lot of time in Sephora where we tested out loads of expensive makeup and ended up buying lots with our free spending money ;) It was so good, we ended up going again the next day! Don't worry, we also went and visited some more landmarks- including the gorgeous Notre-Dame and the Louvre!
Everything was so pretty, even normal buildings were so lovely to look at!

I could honestly ramble on for ages about how amazing this weekend was, I just enjoyed it so much! But I'll stop boring you now- so here's a picture of me and Ashton wearing our new expensive makeup!
Massive thank you to boohoo.com for this wonderful experience- I made memories that I will treasure forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment