Instagram

Monday 14 November 2016

Blogger Halloween Party!

At the end of October my bestie Ashton hosted her first ever blogger event for Halloween and I was soooo excited to go and support her! Also hosted by the lovely Kirsty, this event was one of my favourites so far- I think it'll be a difficult one to top! Unfortunately I didn't take many photos at the event because I was helping out with little jobs here and there, but here's what went down!

As if we weren't nervous enough for the afternoon ahead, the car journey to Birmingham was eventful! Trying to squeeze all of the goodies into a Suzuki Alto along with the 3 of us proved to be quite a challenge... I was all cosy in the back seat, with only the occasional item falling on me when Ashton went round a corner. ;) 
After the long drive and numerous trips up and down the steps carrying goodies, it was finally time for people to start arriving. After Kirsty's last event we thought we would keep a check on who was coming into the room to make sure that they were on the list, so Kirsty's lovely sister Hayleigh and I played bouncers for a while, taking names as people arrived. ;)

Ashton and Kirsty had planned so many little activities to keep people busy and encourage us all to mingle! My favourite one had to be the pumpkin designing competition- which I won yay! I also enjoyed looking around the room for some postcards which were hidden, I found one of the five and won a gorgeous Africa colouring book!
The lovely Dr Botanicals came along with some products for us to test out, the ladies were so lovely! I recently received some products from them which I have been using for the past couple of days and I am already loving the results! I will obviously continue to use them for a little while longer and then post a review. But until then, use the code BLOGDB for 70% off everything on the website, valid until the end of this year!
There was also a table for The Perfume Studio who had set up some different fragrances for people to mix together and create their own perfumes. Gutted I didn't get a chance to sit down and have a go, but hopefully next time!

The raffle prizes were absolutely fantastic and the goodie bag was one of the best I've seen. It was packed full of amazing freebies from so many different brands! Some of my favourites that I have put to good use so far include WorderyWest Midlands Safari Park and OhKay-DohKay!

I thought the day went really well overall and all the bloggers who attended were so kind. We had a lovely bunch of people together that day! I can't wait for the next one. Ashton and Kirsty did an amazing job, it was great to see Kirsty again and also to meet her lovely sister! Also enjoyed seeing Alex again. :)

1 comment: