Instagram

Sunday 28 February 2016

Stick to Stigu!

So as you guys may (or may not) know, I am close friends with Ashton (Beauty, Books and Babble). While spending time with her at university just like any other day, she showed me the Stigu diary that she had been sent to review. As soon as I had a look through it and saw her customising the pages with stickers, I just had to get one myself! I ordered straight away from amazon, so here is what I think of it!
I'm probably one of the most disorganised people out there, I'm constantly forgetting things that I have planned or that I need to do. For so many years I've tried to keep a diary to remind myself of my plans and the tasks that I need to complete, but it just never works! Then my Stigu arrived...


Planning my weeks has never been so fun! I managed to find the cutest sets of stickers on eBay for really good prices so that I can decorate my pages- I can always find stickers that match the tasks I'm doing that day! It's even more fun when Ashton and I meet up and decorate our Stigus together, sharing stickers and helping each other find relevant ones (such geeks aren't we ;) but we love it!)
Here's an example of one of my weeks!


Not only is this a fun diary to decorate, it's also full of useful tips and quotes to help people with anxiety! It has weekly tasks on it which can include tips for relaxing and even breathing exercises to help calm yourself down! I would definitely recommend the Stigu as it's been one of my favourite buys so far!

So you may have noticed the French themed fabric I have placed my diary on for the photos... ;) I purchased this as I am joining Ashton for a trip to Paris next weekend (which she won in a competition!) To show how excited I am to visit Paris for the first time, I'll show you the page in my Stigu- I went a little overboard on stickers!)


You can purchase your very own Stigu diary on Amazon for £14.90, you won't regret it!
If anybody likes the look of it and decides to buy one, let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment